What We Do:
We often give to a regular 501c3 organization and hope the money is making to those in need. Step7Living is actively giving to the individuals who are in need within the local community. We vet out the individuals and areas of need so you can rest knowing your donation is being given directly to those in need. In addition to knowing your money is making a difference, we will keep you updated on the individual missions you are committed to and 100% of your money given to a mission is going to the mission and the person(s) it is focused on. We do all this while still maintaining a 501c3 status which allows you to get full tax right off for all money given.
Giving to most 501c3s you passively give and allow them to distribute the money, we partner with you to allow you to join into the giving. -Bryan McCormick, Founder
The Step 7 Process:
We follow the process from start to finish to ensure the money is given to someone in need with a plan to get out of the situation they are in.
- We are actively involved, we follow the process from start to finish and make sure you are kept up to date.
- Spontaneous, the goal is to give when the time is right for everyday needs.
- Giving to the individual, all money is given to the person in need. We do not give to organizations or business. Are hope is to impact the everyday family in need.
- Money is given locally, we want to improve the local communities our teams are in. Starting in Phoenix Metro area we want to grow and expand the reach of Step7Living.
- Given away to a least a 2 degree of relational separation, the team at Step7Living want to make sure the money is given to those in need. We make sure our community is full removed from end point of the generous gift.
Step7Living is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are secure and tax-deductible.